Fabulous Crafty Friends

Wednesday, April 27, 2016

Anything Goes Challenge No. 83

Welcome, my crafty peeps! My Team and I are super happy to see you here for another fun week of anything goes! Our wonderful sponsors this week are All Dressed Up with TWO images for ONE lucky winner and Robyn's Fetish Digital Stamps and More with THREE digis for a second winner!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Hi I am Wendy Burns I live in Nottingham UK with my husband and two children who have been the inspiration behind the characters, in particular my daughter who has kept me up-to-date with blogging and trends. I work predominantly within the textile children’s wear market, fashion and interiors.
I trained as a textile designer and although my work is digital based, I love to retain that hand drawn /sewn feel which I hope comes across in my artwork.
Digital stamps is a new challenge for me and the opportunity to work with the All Dressed Up Team and has been very exciting, in particular the creative way my characters have been given individual personalities by the designers.
All Dressed Up is a newly launched blog with an enthusiastic team who are passionate about stamping. The coordinators Anne Lise and Bettina along with an amazing design team are also known as The Dressy Girls.
We have a friendly Facebook page, regular blog posts, tutorials, challenges and freebies. The stamps can be purchased from the Etsy shop which is updated on a monthly basis.
We really are friendly bunch and would love to see your creations so please feel free to contact us and visit the All Dressed Up Challenge Blog.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Robyn's Fetish Digital Stamps And More is proud to sponsor this challenge.
Robyn's Fetish Digital Stamps And More, a division of I Did It Creations, was created and is owned by Robyn Weinrib. Robyn offers a wonderful variety of digital stamps and digital papers, designed to meet the needs of all digital paper crafting addicts for every occasion.
Robyn’s Fetish Digital Stamps And More is happy to award 3 digital stamps of the winner’s choice to the winner of this challenge.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Inspiration Destination Challenge Blog is an anything goes, weekly challenge blog and you have until Tuesday, midnight, CST to link up with us! xx

7 comments:

  1. Thank You to the DT’s for making such fabulous projects using our images.

    It is a pleasure to sponsor you and I do hope you have enjoyed working with our images.

    Love and best wishes

    Anne Lise, Sponsor Co-Ordinator for All Dressed Up

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love what you ladies on the DT have created with our images! ROBYN'S FETISH DIGITAL STAMPS AND MORE is happy and proud to sponsor the INSPIRATION DESTINATION CHALLENGE in 2016! Thank you for the beautiful cards!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Amazing and cute DT inspirations. Thanks for an other fun challenge and your fab inspirations.

    Hugs
    Doris

    DT Die Sketchtanten
    Kleido’s BastelStüble

    ReplyDelete
  4. pgslot โบนัส100 เกมสล็อตอออนไลน์ เครดิตฟรี เว็บไซด์เกมออนไลน์มหาสนุก
    https://www.slotv9.com/pgslot

    ReplyDelete

We are so happy to have you join us this week and hearing from you just adds a sparkle to our day!